[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] Re: inductors for DC charging [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: inductors for DC charging

Correction: 16kV, 750ma, for $8.82 each. HVP16 series.

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Rectron/HVP16?qs=lCPxyJiDM7z8v4UG4CMgbg%3D%3D

I’m guessing they didn’t have these in the 90s, but I’m also guessing they
didn’t have the 942CDEs either. The MOT diodes still feel like a better
solution for that ignition-coil TC. Hit some scrapyards, find used
microwaves. I can usually find discarded microwaves around town every
weekend. Haven’t had one of them be bad due to rectifier yet.

(Half the time: fuse. Other half the time: magnetron just won’t work.)