[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] Re: inductors for DC charging [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: inductors for DC charging

Some of that article is genuinely hilarious.

“The output of each ignition coil … is fed through identical diode strings
each composed of 45 series-connected 1 amp 1000-PIV diodes”

Apparently this author never knew out the microwave transformer diodes!

--
Joshua Thomas

My new email address is: joshuafthomas@xxxxxxxxx
Please update your information if you have not already done so.