[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] Re: inductors for DC charging [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: inductors for DC charging

On 2/13/23 3:17 PM, Ronald Reeland wrote:
Here are a couple links to the Popular Electronics November 1999 issue
featuring Charles Rakes Tesla Coil article and plans:

https://worldradiohistory.com/Archive-Poptronics/90s/99/PE.1999-11.pdf

https://teslauniverse.com/build/plans/solid-state-tesla-coil-0

Ron Reeland

The LU800 coil referenced in the PopElectronics article is still available. Around $15 depending on the source.

I have no idea what the electrical properties are, but I imagine it's a fairly vanilla 12V coil.