Re: [TCML] Magnifier topics

Paul, Finn, Antonio

The secret it appears to me is to leave L3/C3 fixed and be able to adjust
L1/C1 and L2/C2.
In any event C2ext  (Transmission Line C) will have to be tuned to adjust
for proper mode.

Perhaps a way around this conundrum is allow tapping the bottom grounded end
of the
driver secondary to adjust L2.  This would allow an additional degree of
freedom, albeit
with complications with the proximity of the L1 (driver primary) to L2
(driver secondary).
At least then, the ratio of L2/L3 could be adjusted on the fly.  Maybe even
an external
off axis tuning inductor to ground for L2.

Just musing and ideas; I am likewise shaking the dust off of a 1kVA RSG
magnifier to
start some experiments along the same lines...

Best Regards

--
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA USA