RE: [TCML] BIGPIG secondary dies...but may be resurected

Henry, I would agree with your perspective on this. Additionally, I believe that losses due to secondary wire resistance just aren't that significant.  I don't ever recall hearing a report of secondary wire overheating due to being too small a gauge.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA