RE: [TCML] Audio Modulating a DRSSTC

Does anyone know what the highest safe modulation rate is for a DRSSTC? I've seen some running at 314Hz, anyone gone any higher than this?

Steve

________________________________

From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Dr.Hankenstein
Sent: Sat 10/18/2008 10:15 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: RE: [TCML] Audio Modulating a DRSSTC
Jim,

I do not understand what do you mean by sharing fiber box and modulator? I
have shared with the group that it can be done. Myself with the help of
Dr.Spark (Chris) have spent nearly 2200hrs of R&D  just on the modulation
part of the MKIIc audio tesla coil controller alone. We have also proven
that unbelievable high end response is possible with well built coils such
as the effort that goes into Chris's coils. etc. Please don't be
disapointed as the fiber box and modulator are only a part of an entire
system....kind of like high end audio gear.....only more expensive.

Hank

Wouldn't