[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Coupling [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Coupling

I believe Tesla was cursed with the Cassandra effect ,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_(metaphor).
And that is a shame! Even, I think, what he considered his crowing theory,
which this blog refuses to discuss, but is being researched and used to
some extent, globally, is still looked upon by many as junk science!
Doug