[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Coupling [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Coupling

The way I have this set up I can go 15, 10 .5 tank, and change primary from
.06 to .250 to .380.
And could you please explain why less tank = more primary turns? I told you
I wasn't very technical😉
Doug