[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Ultraviolet Observations? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Ultraviolet Observations?

I would suggest using CGI to visualize from one end of the spectrum to the other. With a combination of sensors providing the RF, infrared, visible, UV, and X-Ray information and a computer to combine the information to generate the image. Of course the computer generated image would be a visible representation of the entire spectrum. Don't get me wrong Dave, I just thought Mr Atomic hit the nail on the head when it comes to visualizing an RF frequency when he put it in terms of wavelength versus the distance from point A to point B of a single frequency cycle. It would be even more awesome to do a video visualization of a musical Tesla coils output playing the theme to Star Wars. ;-)

Allen

Sent from my iPad