[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Ultraviolet Observations? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Ultraviolet Observations?

I don't think that's possible at all. Radio waves have very long
wavelengths, unless you have a really huge "camera sensor" (the size of a
building or something) you'll never be able to form an actual image.