Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Secondary and Primary Assistance

This is also removed by peeling or sanding.  The print is conductive.

Dr. Resonance

On 1/1/01, Neal Namowicz <neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dr. Res,
I wanted to jump in on this one and ask; do you do anything re: the
printing
on the outside of the tube? I've heard people mention sanding off, peeling
off or whatever, the outside layer because of the black ink before
sealing.
Have you had any problems with that or do you just coat right over it?
Thanks!

Neal.