[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: tubecoil
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:59:09 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:01:53 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <zCFzLB.A.2eD.K9dYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "claudio masetto" <claudmas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I'm still playing with tube coils with no failures. Just can't seem to get
the solid state stuff to run reliably.
I like the look of the glowing tubes.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 9:37 AM
Original poster: Vladimiro Mazzilli <mazvla@xxxxxx>
There is a great increase of interest in SSTC but the old and rugged and
spectacular tubecoils are forgotten? I have recorded 225 messages in
1998, 231 in 1999, 396 in 2000, 509 in 2001, 418 in 2002, 548 in 2004,
and now only 2 in 2005 for me that built some sstc, there are nothing so
warm and hissing as a VTTC.