[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: BIG DUMMY Accident

Yes there was. There was a choke in the circut that occassionally burned out
from lighting, the choke was open, the cap was charged, and the sick did not
short that side of the choke. Henceforth, SLAMMM!!!!!!!!! The guy that met
his maker, had the transmitter on, and brushed against the open coils of the
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 11:20 PM
Subject: Re: BIG DUMMY Accident

> Original poster: Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com
> In a message dated 10/5/00 7:51:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
> writes:
> <<  I have
>  been thrown against a wall, 15 feet away, by accidently coming in contact
>  with 12 kilivolts DC!,  the plate circuit of an FM transmitter that
>  according to the meters and everything else was dead. >>
> Tom,
> I gotta ask:
> Was a grounding stick in place?
> Cheers,
> Ralph Zekelman