[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Wound secondarys

HI Phillip,

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: Phililp Mac Duffie <shadow42-at-totcon-dot-com>
>
> Hi all. Ide like to as a personall opinion question if I could. So the
> more that respond the better. I was wondering if selling small 3.5"
> secondarys would go over well with new coilers. Im not doing this for
> the money I only want to do it because I have to buy a whole spool of
> #27 to make one coil for myself. Do you think theses small secondaries
> designed for tube coils will be sellable to the begining public? Im
> definatly not trying to pull a fast one on any body. I was thinking
> scanning my current secondary to show quality of my work would be the
> first step. Also does $10 - 15 sound reasonable? ALL input welcome on
> this.
>  Thanks,
> Philip Mac Duffie

There are all kinds of people, some who would rather do all the work
themselves (like me) and some who would rather just buy the component. For
them, I think it would be a great idea. I don't know how many actual
takers you will get, but I'm sure there would be a few here and there.
Price sounds pretty good to.
Bart