[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Terry's GM HEI Coil Update.

    The only thing you would want to stack primaries for is increasing the
primary's frequency responce, because you can almost double the resonant
frequency.  Using two supplies, or seperate supplies is not wise, because
the phase relationship of one in respect to the next would, or could cancel
out the other supply's output.  If you used a multiphased winding
arrangement it wouldn't be a tesla coil geometrically.  I don't even think
it is possible to build a multiphased air core transformer.