[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Terry's GM HEI Coil

    In my circuits I uses surge protectors, and my transistors don't need to
handle more than whatever.  I  can just use to heavy Zeners in series
oposing eachother's polarity, and MOSFETs because they can be driven by
op-amps, and put out 5 or 6 amps each.  I can run them in series, and it
don't matter, or in parallel, and they don't care.  I might need one to
drive a few off of an op-amp though, but that one won't even get warm.

James.