[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] Re: 3D printed coil forms [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: 3D printed coil forms

I made a small gig that wound the coil onto a PVC pipe and I had no trouble
with it at all!
Look at my video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNeixCUEF5Q&t=8s&ab_channel=TonyFleming
Anyone can print the parts and later I've added an electronic counter as
well.
The counter uses one magnet to trigger the full turn and despite the
inexpensive price, it works like a charm.
I bought something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/DIGITEN-Digital-0-99999-Proximity-Magnetic/dp/B01DNLRAUA/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3OYABH3BFSX03&keywords=electronic+counter+with+sensor&qid=1676769278&sprefix=electronic+counter%2Caps%2C134&sr=8-3