[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] Re: 3D printed coil forms [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: 3D printed coil forms

Hey Ian,

Thanks for your experiences. I print PLA and PETG so it's good to know PETG
is possible.

Can you speak more about the nested toroidal coil formers? Are those meant
for primary coils?

Thank you,
Joshua