[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] Re: Round disks of insulating material [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Round disks of insulating material

If you have a plastic supply business close by you may be able to get what
you want. There are small sign shops and also marine businesses that use
plexiglass and other sheet material. They may have some small pieces or
will cut what you want. Those materials can be drilled and glued very well.