[Home][2022 Index] [TCML] Re: Termination of secondary coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Termination of secondary coil

Hi Joshua

I collected all my pictures and methods of secondary coil terminations
in my Secondary Coil part of the DRSSTC Tesla Coil Design Guide:
https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk/tesla-coils/drsstc-design-guide/secondary-coil/

Kind regards

Mads