[Home][2022 Index] [TCML] Re: Termination of secondary coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Termination of secondary coil

I use a 10-32 screw, nut with lockwasher for bite and thumb nut. Simple,
reliable, flexible in use. If you ever lay the secondary on a table, it
won't roll away either.

I have never ever seen a secondary arc over from the inside. Folks used to
get real paranoid about penetrations in secondaries. Tesla's large coils
had hollow forms. It's rediculous to fear a 1" fastener in a device that
throws sparks feet long.