[Home][2022 Index] [TCML] Re: Termination of secondary coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Termination of secondary coil

Hello Mads,

Thank you for reminding me of your site, I had used it before as a
reference. I have been sticking to the â??rulesâ?? of not putting any holes in
the secondary, but I see youâ??ve gotten away with it on occasion. I might
try using a nylon bolt threaded from the inside to outside as a place to
terminate the bottom of the coil.

On that note, do you have any recommendations for adhesives for
plastic-plastic (pvc) and metal-plastic bonding? The epoxy I used to hold a
piece of copper to a pvc pipe was a complete failure.

Thanks,
Joshua