[Home][2021 Index] Re: [TCML] X-ray transformer wiring help! [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] X-ray transformer wiring help!

Hi  Curt,

You need to remove the capacitors inside the x-ray trans case also. The
caps are for after the rectifiers to "smooth or filter" the DC ripple
output.

What is this cap bank built on the pizza box?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kgvRXd96ET8HPD1e6

I tried sending a message here about 3 days ago, related to this cap bank
and/or bucket cap, but has not posted or was I blocked?

Anyways...this has so many issues, I do not know where to start. Is this
what is shoved inside bucket cap possibly?
Or do you have something else in bucket cap? Need to know what is inside.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S