[Home][2021 Index] Re: [TCML] X-ray transformer wiring help! [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] X-ray transformer wiring help!

Adam Here, None of my business, But perhaps a concern.
Before building my first TC I read all about capacitors and watched a few
videos on overcharged capacitors and how they can fail rather dramatically!
On curts setup, with the bucket Capacitor and an 80k to 100k sustained
charge would it be possible for that thing to go "boom"?
AJ