[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] GF NST,s [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] GF NST,s

I think that I have figured out why your GF NST is working. With a standard
SGTC the start of the discharge looks like a dead short across the NST
secondary. (Pop!) The resistors dissipate enough power to keep it from
looking like a short to the NST. The only drawback is the power eaten by
the resistors is not available to the TC.