[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Fried NST [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Fried NST

First see if you're lucky. Try taking   off the lid and seeing if the shorted SECONDARY turns are right at the insulators and might be repaired by melting out insulation.  That's assuming these are the old fashioned ones ones like I have.

Ed