[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] List setting adjustments [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] List setting adjustments

OK - I agree the problem is remembering!! Particularly when you're '87 going on 88'!

Ed

Atomic wrote:

Ed,

You forgot to reply to all, thus proving once more the point in question ;) Yes, I know it's Chip's voluntary work and I respect and appreciate that. Indeed he can do as he pleases, I only replied because he asked...