[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] FW: CC: list issue and AOL [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] FW: CC: list issue and AOL

Hi Group,

I have my fair share of senior moments these days and this CC: oversight is
easy to have happen. In computer years, AOL is a bit dated, as some of us
are in Human years ;-^) But it is an open Internet of personal choice. We
could evolve a sense of keeping a sender honest by forwarding back to the
list if it was clearly a public thread and oversight. One would be well
advised to mark a personal response as private, but I don't think that is
the intent here. So if someone receives information that is deemed a living
thread, post it back?

We thank you Chip for your perseverance!

Jim Mora

Ha ha, had to resend in plain text.