[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] List setting adjustments [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] List setting adjustments

Ed,

You forgot to reply to all, thus proving once more the point in question ;)
Yes, I know it's Chip's voluntary work and I respect and appreciate that.
Indeed he can do as he pleases, I only replied because he asked...