Re: [TCML] At a loss. No light on second coil

Thank you,

I think that is my next step. Ill start with 5 MOCs per side in
between the first and second MOTs on each leg (AKA Greg from Hot
Streamer) and then go from there. I guess I was more of less wondering
if it was possible to overwhelm your coil if the power was too high?

No carbon
Great grounding (8' copper rod buried straight down in semi-sandy moist soil)
Primary, secondary, toroid were pulled from a working coil. Just much
less power.
Cap and gap are firing great. You cannot miss the sound of the gap
snapping that hard.

I have even run it in total darkness to see if I was arcing somewhere
and didn't notice. Unless its on the back side somewhere I cannot find
anything. Which is why I am so confused as to how I screwed this up so
bad.

My other thought was to lower the capacitance to see if it broadens
the tuning. Maybe its just too tight?

Ill setup with the MOCs and report back. Most likely this weekend. If
anyone else has any ideas I would love to hear them.

Thanks again all, it will be a great day to see this come to life.