Re: [TCML] induction cooktop as TC primary?

Jim, Steve

More on line documents concerning induction cooktops (DRSSTC/SSTC
driver on the cheap???)

http://www.grindmaster.com/docs/IC18%2022%2025A.pdf

http://www.appliancefactoryparts.com/content/pdfs/126724-8.pdf

http://openschemes.com/2010/11/11/1800w-induction-cooktop-teardown/

http://www.scribd.com/doc/19443502/Induction-cooker-circuit-design

http://www.fairchildsemi.com/an/AN/AN-9012.pdf
This AN is aged but gives an excellent design primer for quasi-resonant
and half bridge driver designs

Best Regards

--
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS