Re: [TCML] induction cooktop as TC primary?

That thing looks like it'd make a pretty decent SSTC driver if you
could control the switching frequency from the MCU.  Its nice to see
them push their "40A" IGBTs to 100A peak ;-).  You'd probably have to
improve the thermal system if you wanted to operate at more "usual"
SSTC frequencies >100kHz.

Steve