[TCML] TC parts for sale

I have quite  a few tesla coil components that I would like to sell -
potential transformers, variacs, capacitors, magnet wire,

toroids, 833 tubes, etc.  I would like to know the best way to sell.  This
stuff is extremely heavy so shipping is not an option unless someone

picked it up.  I was thinking about going to the Dayton Hamvention next May
and setup at the flea market.  I also was thinking about

possibly attending a Teslathon event where a decent number of people would
be in attendance that would be interested in the stuff.

Any thoughts on the best way to get rid of this equipment?

Randy