[TCML] Sorcerer's Apprentice

Okay.I just saw the new Sorcerer's Apprentice for the first time (the one
with Nick Cage, not Mickey).  I had no idea of the TC involvement and the
mentioning of Tesla.  I thoroughly enjoyed the banter about energy all
around us and inferring that Tesla was harnessing it!  I found the 2010
thread about the movie, but no one owned up to taking any part in the movie.
I figure that someone here on the board has to know, I mean, we're it right?
We're the guys who should know.

Who knows?