Re: [TCML] help! dual mot power not working‏

I tried switching the primary leads of one of the MOT's around. Now I am getting an arc about half the size that one MOT would give by itself. And as for the voltage, It seems to be the same. The arc initializeswhen the HV leads are around 1mm apart - the same as one MOT by itself. I'm assuming that when I am getting 4kv it should initialize when the leads are around 4 mm apart.Another observation is that the circuit breaker is not tripping. Usually with 1 MOT it trips real quick.(like if you have a continuous spark for any longer than 5 seconds.)But with this set up it does not trip. I had an arc going for a full minute.
So basically, now from 2 MOT's wired together in series, I am getting half the amps and the same volts as a single MOT... and I am not sure why...please help...(pictures of the setup are in the initial post)