[TCML] Capacitor calculator?

Does anyone know of a link to a good site (or what the formulas are) for calculating the capacitance AND max voltage of a leyden jar/saltwater cap/stack of alternating styrofoam cups and tin foil type cap?   Container dimensions, sueface area of conductor if it matters, etc.

And for the saltwater leyden jar, how does one figure out the teaspoons of salt to ounces/some standard measurement of water ratio in terms of how it affects the capacitance and max voltage?  I have made a small TC with snapple bottle saltwater caps in series, and got lucky with random guessing to get nice bright 1" sparks ... but I have a bigger coil under construction now.  I know they can be lossy and messy if spilled but I know they work.