Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] mini Tesla coil specs

Sorry, Herr Zap.
Simply a typographical error. I am legally blind and I normally write with 18 type size. It is very difficult for me to see what is on the screen when I write with small type like this. I have set it to do it automatically when I write with HTML. Please excuse the error. By the way, even though I am using plain text, is there any reason I can't use a larger type size when writing to the TCML? I suppose I should be asking Chip but in a way, I am. ;-) Thanks for pointing out the error. That made my question rather confusing, I suppose.
Paul
Think Positive