Re: [TCML] X-ray cable best practices for feeder cable

Thanks for the interesting info Jim.  I was going to tinker with an EMP
generator, but, with my pacemaker/defib internal, I decided this is one area
I will
just coast past.

I only had a 12 ft long section of RG-8U coax teamed with a .06 uF
capacitor, and was totally amazed to see it firing across the large HV
bushing.  For obvious reasons, after replacing the pole xmfr, I never
repeated the experiment!

Dr. Resonance