From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jonathan Peakall
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 8:07 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] meter

My 37XR does have inductance. I agree about the capacitance measurments, too
low resolution. Overall though,. I have been quite happy with it.

Jonathan
www.madlabs.info
Some people are like a Slinky .. not really good for anything,
but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.