From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mddeming@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 1:19 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [TCML] meter

This is the lowest retail price I've seen for the naked Amprobe 37XR-A
meter, BUT, they've done it by unbundling everything, and like the old sailors
used to say about why ships are called She: "The riggin' and trimmin' cost
thrice what the bloody hull's worth." ;^))  Anyhow, FWIW, here's a  link:

_http://www.tequipment.net/Amprobe34XR-A.html?ref=o&kw=Amprobe_34XR-A&OVRAW=37
xr*&OVKEY=37xr&OVMTC=standard&OVADID=4970038021&OVKWID=51908820521_
(http://www.tequipment.net/Amprobe34XR-A.html?ref=o&kw=Amprobe_34XR-A&OVRAW=37xr*&OVKEY=
37xr&OVMTC=standard&OVADID=4970038021&OVKWID=51908820521)

Matt D.

Hi

The Amprobe 37XR-A is the current model in that line. It has  pretty much the
same features as well as True RMS and some recording  features. It sells for
about the same as the 27XT did originally, $120-$140  range depending on
vendor.

It seems (I do not know any of the details  of the story) that Wavetek was
merged with Meterman, then Meterman became  allied with Fluke (sans meters)
and Amprobe picked up the meter  line.

Anyway, I am quite happy with  mine.

later
deano