Re: [TCML] Re: Stacked Toroids

No problem Marko, glad you found the input error.

If your last "()" statement was not a joke, then I wish you all the best and hope coiling wasn't the straw that broke the camels back. Seems to be a lot of this going around this time of year. I wonder if this is a common post holiday situation? Seems these things happen more often after Christmas and New Years.

Best regards,
Bart