Re: [TCML] Re: Stacked Toroids

I always assumed that any cylinder added little or no
capacitance, as it's probably shielded by the two
toroids. All four of my toroids are spun aluminum, so
I always used PVC pipe for spacers due to its
strength. If you don't have any pvc pipe or 5 gallon
buckets, just go to any new subdivision and you'll
likely find discaded drywall or paint buckets. If you
get there at the beginning of the development, you may
find discarded pvc water or sewer pipe. If it's a 5
gallon bucket that you need, Home Depot sells them.

Adam