Re: Drilling Gazing Balls (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 00:19:17 -0600
From: Mark Broker <mbroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Drilling Gazing Balls (fwd)

We use nutsterts all the time at work when we need to screw into sheet
metal.  I don't know if they can be installed without the special tool,
but it certainly isn't going to hurt to try (on scrap!).  See:
http://www.fastenal.com/web/products/detail.ex?sku=0125679

If you call the local office, I'm sure they can get a few samples.
(there are aluminum ones, too)

Mark Broker