Re: Can anyone diagnose problems with our coil? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:24:25 -0800
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Can anyone diagnose problems with our coil? (fwd)

Hi Matt,

Hard to really know. The sensitivity to appliances and equipment is
always changing and unknown by the coiler. Also, the "state" of the coil
is quite prominent to a possible problem. For example, if a coiler is
trying to run a low power coil at extremely low break rates, there will
be more problems on items connected to the circuit than with higher
break rates. It's just too difficult to guarantee a "no problem low
power coil". I think because of that, persuade coilers to inject a
dedicated RF ground. We've all done it, no reason why others can't
devise the same.

Take care,
Bart