Re: Teslathon in Terry's honner!and get together (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 18:48:37 -0700
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Teslathon in Terry's honner!and get together (fwd)

Maybe Resonance Research will just send Terry F. a plane ticket so he can
attend our rather large midwest Teslathon next fall.

It seems to get larger every year and all the guys would sure like to meet
the inventor of the "Terry Filter"!  Chris Hooper is making some really neat
and monster solid state coils that hopefully he will haul up to WI for the
event.

I'm sure I could work this into some science museum project this summer.

The date has been set as Sat., Sept. 8th, 2007, for this forthcoming year's
event.

Dr. Resonance