Re: Teslathon in Terry's honner!and get together (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:49:17 -0800 (PST)
From: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Teslathon in Terry's honner!and get together (fwd)

Sounds like a great idea....I think the Denver area is close enough to the middle of the US and Terry wouldn't have to go a long way to attend.
  Mike

Maybe we could have a Teslathon with all matter of interations thus
far.
This could be in central US an in other countries to his honor. This
would
lead the poignant goodbye to joyous occasion.