Re: Solid state Voltage multiplyer and TesLa coils

Original poster: David Dean <deano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi

It is Probably DC output at 20 PPS.

See http://deanostoybox.com/medicine_coil.htm for a possible use for the
supply. Mine is a 6500V 7.5mA shunted transformer with a HV diode in series
but the principle is the same.

later
deano