From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 2:08 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Capacitor needed

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

.0265uF is fairly large, uncommon, and expensive if you're talking
strictly about mica caps.  Is there a reason you can't use more commonly
available polypropylene caps?  Four 0.1uF/2kV caps will give you a very
economical .025kV/8kV cap.  I use this with a 4kV/20mA NST with
excellent results.  See http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/minicoil.htm

Regards, Gary Lau
MA. USA