RE: EXTENDING CREDIT: an Unscrupulous Buyer - Be Forewarned:

Original poster: "Chris Boden" <cboden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You know Jack, he's not the only guy out here with a massive collection of
toys ;)

I deal in cash *and* swap and proceeds from my toys go to fund a place where
people can come and learn about Tesla Coils hands-on (the only such place in
the world that I know of).

Next time you're in the market for trash and trinkets, let me know. I've a
long standing reputation here for helping coilers out and delivering quality
goods on time and on budget. Ask around, there's a reason they still call
them "Geek Group" capacitors even though I haven't carried them in years
(though that will change soon). I have a 14,000 square foot warehouse packed
to the rafters with lots of things that make coilers get all nubly.

www.thegeekgroup.org

Chris Böden
President
The Geek Group / Applied Intellect