EXTENDING CREDIT: an Unscrupulous Buyer - Be Forewarned:

Original poster: "Jack King" <ekklekktikk@xxxxxxxxxxx>

This is a little off topic - sort-of...It does however pertain to extending credit to a well known senior contributor on the list, who, has decided to essentially defraud me of money - so, in that regard, this may be of interest to all here on the list, and, hopefully others wont get caught in the same trap.

Thus far Im waitng on nearly $900 for some NSTs and big variacs. The bill was to have been paid-in-full by August, and thus far, I am the one that has been pro-active, and getting nothing but hollow promises and a "you need to wait till I get paid" scenario - hardly fair.

Anyway, I am not wanting to "name a name" just yet, I am hoping this man and his company are honorable and will pay, but I am also prepared to stand my ground and fight - and I am also happy to let others know not to make the same mistake, so, I am hoping that Chip, Dave, Terry and co will let this thread stand- for now, and i sincerely hope that nothing more will need to be said - but - fair is fair, and most of us here are on a limited budget, work hard for our dollars, and cant afford to get suckered by someone - and if I can prevent others from making the same mistake I did, then I will.

Cheers, and thanks,

Jack King 801-604-5136

_